What are the benefits of domestic sourcing?
Whether you’re addressing project specific needs or bringing offshored positions back onshore, organizations have discovered the value in the domestic sourcing model.
In today’s evaluation of sourcing options, clients are evaluating the full picture and total costs of software development and software maintenance projects, not just an hourly rate. Mature organizations take into consideration factors such as:
- Knowledge Transfer requirements
- Ramp up speed
- Onsite/offsite ratios
- Geopolitical risks
- Inflation risks
- IP protection
- W-2 employees
- Security risks
- Speed to market
- Business process knowledge
- Compatibility of holiday schedules & time zone factors
- Productivity factors
- Travel & Expense costs
Who benefits from smarter IT outsourcing?
- Organizations seeking for a cost-effective solution to fill their IT needs
- Businesses that require close communication with their technology providers
- Companies bound by regulations and restrictions that prevent offshore outsourcing or require a specialized understanding of an industry or specific project
- Mid-sized cities who want to retain a skilled and educated workforce
Organizations and businesses are not the only beneficiaries of domestic insourcing. IT professionals seeking a high quality of life with a low cost of living are drawn to the domestic insourcing business model, as well. These professionals understand the importance of a positive work-life balance and are dedicated to their communities, as well as their profession. Our team members have an average of 10 years of experience in their respective fields and are constantly learning and applying the latest trends in IT to client projects thanks to an environment of continuing education. This experience allows us to effectively service our clients across a wide-range of industries. Contact us today to learn how Rural Sourcing’s services can benefit your organization.